Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hernando and Shawna Moulton Go to St. Louis


       Hello, everyone!  It’s Hernando again!  I’m ready to tell you all about a new adventure I went on with my friend, Shawna.  She took me to St. Louis Missouri to visit the new Busch Stadium.  On the way there I rode in the back seat with her.  She let me sleep in the net behind the seat.  I kept barking, “Are we there, yet?” 
 
 
         This is where the Cardinals baseball team plays.  It’s the third Busch Stadium.  They started building the stadium on January 17, 2004.  It was opened in 2006.  A couple of fun facts about this stadium are that during an average season 15,373,800 feet of toilet paper are used.  They also sell 540,000 hotdogs in a year! 
       One really neat thing about this visit is that we got to watch the first football game to be played at this baseball stadium, on September 21, 2013.  The best university ever, Southern Illinois University, played Southeast Missouri State University and won 36-19.  It was a beautiful victory.

 

 
        My photo shoot took place at the parking garage on 9th St.  I was much too small to be seen in the photos directly in front of the stadium.  We had to take a little climb.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Latitude: 38.621835

Longitude: -90.191505

Miles Traveled: 215.04

Total Miles Traveled by Section 002: 1,082.58
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment