Friday, November 15, 2013

Sir Fances Becomes A Blues Fan

Look everyone!  Abby took me to my first Saint Louis Blues game at Scottrade Center!
 
On Saturday, November 9 Abby and I attended the Saint Louis Blues versus the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game!  It was very action-packed.  During the first three seconds of the game there was already a fight.  It was a great game and the Blues won 2-1.  I think I have become a Blues fan after that evening of excitement.

Here are a couple of pictures of my car ride to Saint Louis.  The first picture is me looking at the Arch and the second picture is me looking at the Scottrade Center.



    
 

Located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, Scottrade Center is one of the finest sports and entertainment complexes in the country, with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and an unprecedented commitment to quality and service. Scottrade Center officially opened on Saturday, October 8, 1994.

Scottrade Center is a contemporary, 12-story glass and concrete structure located in the heart of downtown St. Louis. The home of the St. Louis Blues Hockey Club, Scottrade Center also features a full range of arena programming, including concerts, ice shows, family shows and other sporting events. Scottrade Center plays host to approximately 175 events per year, bringing nearly 2 million guests to downtown St. Louis annually and ranking it among the top arenas in the country.

 
Above are a couple more pictures of me.  I am sitting on the statue's hockey stick in the one on the left.  There's also a picture of Abby and I in front of the same statue.
 
Miles Traveled: 268 round trip
Total Miles Traveled by CI-424-02:  2,130.9
Transportation Mode:  Car
Latitude and Longitude Coordinates:  38.6297 N and 90.2025 W

No comments:

Post a Comment