Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pedro goes to Wisconsin Rapids




I went to Wisconsin Rapids, WI today, August 25, 2013 with Joy and her husband Billy.
We went to a beagle field trial.  The dachshund, Hoss and I were the only dogs that weren't beagles at the trial. I wish I was a beagle.  Chasing rabbits looks fun!


 


  










Here we are in front of the Wisconsin Dell sign.  I didn't get to go to the water park, though!  Bummer! The trip to Wisconsin and back was a total of 1,144 miles.  Whew!!
The longitude for Wisconsin is 89.83 W and the latitude is 44.36 N





After our long trip to Wisconsin, Joy turned around and took me to Fort Massac State Park in Metropolis, IL.  I was sad to see that someone had vandalized this important plaque!  



Here is a plaque that tells all about the importance of Fort Massac.  I was glad she took me there.  I would like to go back during the encampment in October!

Miles to Fort Massac and back to SIU:   75
The longitude for Metropolis, IL is 88.73 W and the latitude is 37.15 N.
Total miles for this trip:  1,219

Total miles traveled for Pedro  4,188.02

No comments:

Post a Comment