Monday, December 9, 2013

Pedro Visits the State Capitol!

Hello! I just got back from a really fun trip to Springfield, Illinois! Sheri and her boyfriend, Patrick, took me with them to visit Sheri's family and see their friends get married. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see that much of the town while we were there, because they were in the wedding and really busy. On Sunday, however, I got to go out to lunch with Sheri, Patrick, and Sheri's dad. We went to the local Springfield establishment, Boone's Saloon, where we ate horseshoes... so yummy!!! Sheri then took me to visit the State Capitol Building. If you've never been there, you should go! The building is beautiful! Just take a look at Sheri and I in front of it!

Latitude & Longitude Coordinates: 39.7830 N, 89.6500 W
Total Miles this trip: 340.5
Total Miles Pedro has traveled: 4,528.02

No comments:

Post a Comment