Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pedro Roams SIUC Campus



Greetings! I want to take this time to describe how wonderful Southern Illinois Carbondale’s campus is, especially the Morris Library. I was able to get a tour of the campus from John, who is completing his senior year at SIUC as an education major! The campus was very beautiful and included so many interesting landscapes, buildings, and landmarks. I can see why John speaks so highly of his college’s historic buildings, extraordinary educators, and students who want to make a difference in the world. The campus building that made the biggest impact on me was the campus’ Morris Library. The building was so massive and it had a beautiful waterfall in the front, and it was full of opportunities for students to improve themselves. I wanted to make sure I remembered its significance to my trip so I grabbed John and we took a picture of the best Kodak moment possible!





Latitude & Longitude Coordinates: 37.7104° N, 89.2193° W
Total Miles this trip: 0.1
Total Miles Pedro has traveled: 4,528.12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment